Organisers of North America’s largest trenchless technology conference, NASTT No-Dig Show, have announced a series of safety measures designed to ensure attendees have a productive event while networking in a COVID-secure environment.
The NASTT No-Dig Show takes place at the Orange County Convention Centre (OCCC) in Orlando Florida between the 28th and 31st March and is one of the first ‘live’ trenchless events to take place events since the outbreak of the pandemic. As the country’s flagship trenchless event, the conference usually attracts well over 2000 attendees and this year boasts a six-track conference programme with 160 peer-reviewed presentations and over 190 exhibitors.
The health and safety measures set out by the organisers will be deployed in conjunction with current guidelines set by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), State and Local authorities. They include:
- Masks required in the exhibition hall
- All aisles will be one-way and marked by directional stickers
- Additional signage to promote social distancing
- Networking events moved to allow for social distancing
- All networking events with food and beverage will be contained to one area and all food items will be pre-packaged
- Eating and drinking only in designated areas in the exhibition hall
- Seating areas limited to four guests per table.
- Sanitizer stations available around the venue
- Exhibitors may have plexiglass to allow for additional social distancing
The NASTT No-Dig Show kicks off what should be an exciting year of events in the global trenchless sector with a series of Westrade events including No-Dig Live, Trenchless Middle East and Trenchless Asia.