The NASTT 2021 No-Dig Show will convene in person in Orlando, FL., March 28-31 2021, at the Orange County Convention Center (OCCC). The OCCC continues to carefully prepare and control its space to provide a safe and responsible environment for attendees, clients, employees and the surrounding community. The OCCC has hosted 50 events from March to December 2020.
Each week leading up to the NASTT No-Dig Show, organisers we will share plans to keep you safe throughout the entirety of the show. While it is encouraged all onsite attendees to pre-register online, here is what you can expect as you check-in for the show in the registration area.
- Masks will be required as you enter the OCCC and cannot be removed unless eating or drinking.
- Upon entrance to the OCCC guests will have their temperatures taken and be provided with a sticker to let others know your temperature meets the show criteria.
- Signage and floor stickers will be placed around the area to remind you to stay 6 ft. apart as you wait to receive your name tag.
- All registration counters will have plexiglass in between staff and attendees.
- Scanning your show ticket will be done at a touchless machine that will print out your nametag for you to take.
- Badge holders have been eliminated to avoid one less touch point.
- Lanyards will hang from a lanyard tree for you to take from as you walk by.
- All attendee bags will be pre-stuffed and handed out from someone behind plexiglass.
- Sanitizer stations will be placed around the OCCC.
Learn more about all the COVID precautions and procedures that are in place at the OCCC and the host hotel, the Hyatt Regency. https://www.nodigshow.com