The Heath Morgan Group provides innovative award-winning engineering solutions for the global utility and infrastructure industries. Providing the best in products and services to locate, survey and detect issues, whilst reducing the need for excavations.
The Heath Morgan Group is made up of three subsidiary companies – Synthotech, HMG Water solutions and SynOvate.
Together they are the leading supplier of pipe vision, maintenance, rehabilitation, replacement, and construction systems; as well as asset location, survey and detection systems and under pressure in-pipe robotics.
They also provide research and development services, equipment manufacturing services with their own in-house machining centre. The company is a product reseller, service and hire centre and offers training and specialist services with a highly trained and experienced engineering team.
At No-Dig on Stand 35 the company will be launching several new products including:
- Water systems – Locating leaks and surveying using sound and vision
- PipeMic Flex V0.2 – For finding leaks in water pipes can be used through a boundary Box.
- ServiceCam H2O with Microphone for service pipe.
- Gas systems – surveying and leak detection systems using vision
- SynthoCam 4 – Camera system for surveying live gas pipes.
- TITAN PE – Pan and Tilt camera system for use on live 180 mm diameter and above PE pipes.
- LeakVISION – Internal gas leak detection using thermal imaging.
- Gas maintenance kits
- 4-Bar M-CEX Stopper System for exchanging an ECV.
- Semi-Concealed M-CEX stopper System for exchanging an ECV.
- Drainage systems
- Drainage camera system.
- 1,000 m Easysight Crawler.
- iJiNUS wastewater network management.